Biotech Express publishes articles in the field of biotechnology and allied sciences in a way that have never been presented earlier. It publishes Editorials, Guest Articles, Reports, Views and Interviews, Correspondence, Comments, Current News, Research Highlights and Notifications of Events, Jobs, Research Proposals in the field of Biotechnology and allied sciences like Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Plant Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Neurology, Genetics, Medical Sciences etc., that discusses recent advancement from bioscience that can benefit human kind like by producing more efficient crops, using BioPharma to produce better therapeutics etc.
- Oxford and Serum Institute of India (SII) vaccine has serious adverse effects?
- Guest Article: Indian Medical Institutions need to break the bottleneck of their research activities: Unmet need for health care
- Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine Interim Readout Suggests 94.5% Efficacy
- WHO shows no effect on patients but Veklury has become the First FDA Approved Treatment for COVID-19
- J&J Secures Additional $1 Billion in Funding for COVID-19 Vaccine
- American Medical Association declares racism an ‘urgent public health threat’
- AstraZeneca’s Calquence Fails Pair of Phase II COVID-19 Trials
- DBT started M K Bhan Young Researcher Fellowship Programme